Let's Go Down To The Tennis Courts // Behind The Scenes and Outtakes of my photo shoot with Emily Jane Blog

4:06 AM Yazzie 0 Comments

Hey Everyone,
So recently I helped out my cousin Emily Jane with her first editorial photo shoot for her blog. Around Christmas time she told me that she wanted to trail a photo shoot with me because she is starting a photography course this year (read more about it in here blog). We both decided the style, hair and make-up and went with what we felt was right. I had a blast collaborating with Emily Jane and I can't wait to do another shoot with her. She is an absolutely amazing photographer and a very talented person.
So here we go:



This is what happens when I talk while shooting
This one too


Checking it out
Getting changed
Just hanging around





 Swing and Pose
Touch up

 "Just jump" - Emily Jane

"I whip my hair back and forth"
It's called the robot


SSSSHHHH

Flex it out

I decided to be normal... for one photo



"Let's get physical"




















Thank you all so much for checking this out and I hope you enjoyed the photos. As I said before I had an amazing time getting shot my Emily Jane. It would be much appreciated if you could check out the editorial shoot here


0 comments: